Designed to withstand the worst of the weather, the Ottawa still retains the classic country jacket style yet packs in the latest fabric technology. Highly suitable for everyday use, whether its leisurely strolls in the countryside or a trip into town. Innovation 7 microfibre technology ensures for super soft feel and whisper quiet performance. Ideal for bird watching.
- Wired peaked rollaway hood with volume adjuster
- Action pivot sleeve
- Internal zip for insertion of mid-layer (Orkney 300 fleece)
- Two Exterior zipped pockets with stormflap
- OS concealed zipped map pocket
- Two Zipped interior pockets
- Double stormflaps with snap closure
- Shockcord with cordlocks at hood, waist and hem
- Adjustable Velcro and elasticated cuff
- Chin guard
Canal Boat Magazine:- "Keela is a well-respected brand in the outdoor clothing market, so you can be sure of what you're buying with the Ottawa. This jacket has all the necessities (waterproof, breathable, storm flap etc) and its understated design makes it suitable for wearing on a stroll through the town.
Verdict - Reliable and durable"